CL Certificate of Insurance Specialist - REMOTE
Columbus, OH 43206 US
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE), we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a flexible, remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff, our clients, and our contractors. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our retail broker clients in Commercial Lines Certificate of Insurance Specialist positions. Responsibilities may include:
- Identifying insurance requirements and being able to determine if coverage in force meets/provides those requirements. In most cases, the certificate can be issued from standard template. If issues arise, will work with account manager to address.
- Knowledge of Additional Insureds, Waiver of Subrogation or Primary Non-Contributory language is required.
- Client type ranges from small businesses to large contractors.
- Quick turnaround time (within 24 hours) with evaluation and issuance.
- Experience with an agency management system (AMS360, EPIC and CSR24 are highly desired).
TO BECOME A WORK AT HOME VINTAGE EXPERT, WE REQUIRE
- 25 years of full-time work experience
- 10 most current years of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty insurance experience
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
- Phase into retirement working from home.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!