Commercial Lines Account Manager or Customer Service Rep (CSR) - Insurance - REMOTE
Sandy, UT 84070 US
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At WAHVE, we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. As we say – retire from the office but not from work. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a flexible, remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff and our clients. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our Property & Casualty independent retail broker clients in Commercial Lines for Account Manager and Customer Service Representative (CSR) positions. Responsibilities may include:
- Manage Commercial Lines client accounts with the focus on building and/or strengthening relationships by providing exceptional customer service.
- Prepare applications, and market new and renewal risks.
- Responsible for contract review and issuance of Certificates of Insurance (COI’s).
- Obtain and/or review quotes.
- Bind and/or check policies.
- Request endorsements.
- Experience using ANY independent agency management system is highly desired (high demand for EPIC and AMS360).
TO BECOME A WORK-AT-HOME VINTAGE EXPERT, WE REQUIRE
- 25 years of full-time work experience
- 10 most current years of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty insurance experience
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE VINTAGE EXPERT
- Retire from the office but not from work.
- Eliminate the office stress and the commute.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!