Compliance Specialist – Rate Filing - REMOTE
Gainesville, FL 32608 US
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At WAHVE, we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. As we say – retire from the office but not from work. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff and our clients. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our insurance carrier or MGA clients in Compliance Specialist – Rate Filing positions. Responsibilities may include:
- Work closely with the business and actuarial teams to create, update and maintain rate, rule, and forms for submission to State Departments of Insurance.
- Maintain accurate and accessible records related to those filings.
- Review and address filing objections to achieve approval in all target states.
- Provide support for market conduct examinations including assisting in responding to inquiries.
- Able to author policy forms, review State regulations, and create policy wording for issuance and eventual submission.
- Coordinate with product development on new coverages.
- Review regulatory publications for impact on company filings and product offerings
- Provide support to internal departments on filing related issues.
- Experience with the System for Electronic Rates & Forms Filing (SERFF) is a plus.
TO BECOME A WORK-AT-HOME VINTAGE EXPERT, WE REQUIRE
- 25 years of full-time work experience
- 10 recent years of Property & Casualty insurance experience
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE VINTAGE EXPERT
- Retire from the office but not from work.
- Eliminate the office stress and the commute.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!