Insurance – Data Analyst – REMOTE
San Francisco, CA 94112 US
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE), we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a flexible, remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff, our clients, and our contractors. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our insurance industry clients in Data Analyst positions. Responsibilities include:
- Builds and maintains data warehouse, new reports, and ad hoc reports.
- Works with user groups to identify reporting issues/enhancements and documents business requirements.
- Will serve as a member of a project team and/or work independently on projects.
- Support and train internal users as needed.
- Compiles and prepares data for customer analysis.
- Experience with ANY of the following technologies: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS Reporting, Power BI, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics GP, SharePoint, Excel, Power Query, Power Pivot.
- Insurance and financial experience required.
TO BECOME A WORK AT HOME VINTAGE EXPERT, WE REQUIRE
- 25 years of full-time work experience
- Experience working in a data analysis role in the insurance or financial services industry - required
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
- Phase into retirement working from home.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!