Insurance – MGA or Wholesale – Underwriting Assistant –REMOTE
Orlando, FL 32828 US
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE), we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a flexible, remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff, our clients, and our contractors. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our MGA or Wholesale broker clients in Underwriting Assistant, Assistant Underwriter or Administrative Assistant positions.
- Issue binders, endorsements, and invoices for new and renewal business.
- Request additional documentation necessary for processing of an application, endorsement, or cancellation.
- Prepare submissions to carriers, rate policies in carrier websites or assist with quoting.
- Request loss runs.
- Order inspections utilizing carrier guidelines or at direction of underwriter.
- Review applications at policy issuance to confirm policy accurately reflects quoted coverage and forms.
- Assist agents with billing questions.
- Clear accounts in system.
- Process renewal solicitation letters and notices of conditional non-renewal as needed.
- Review inspections; compare to policy and application. Notify underwriter of any discrepancies of construction, occupancy, and insurance to value.
- Knowledge of surplus lines a plus.
TO BECOME A WORK AT HOME VINTAGE EXPERT, WE REQUIRE
- 25 years of full-time work experience
- 10 most current years of Commercial Lines and/or Personal Lines Property & Casualty insurance experience – specifically with an MGA or wholesale broker
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
- Phase into retirement working from home.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!