Insurance - Premium Auditor - REMOTE
New York, NY 10025 US
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE), we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. As we say – retire from the office but not from work. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff and our clients. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our carrier or MGU clients in Premium Audit positions. Responsibilities may include:
- Conduct audits of insurance policies by evaluating the insured's business operation, including examining, verifying, and recording pertinent classification-related data from financial/business records.
- Review and summarize submitted information from insureds to determine correct exposures for all classifications.
- Review dispute information received from agents or insureds who contest audit results, analyze the submitted information for relevance and appropriate documentation.
- Communicate with all internal and external customers regarding exposures, classification changes, or general auditing procedure questions pertaining to premium audits.
- Ensure the process is complying with regulatory, statutory, and procedural requirements. Including evaluating system access and management control reports.
- Proven experience with problem solving, analyzing data, and recommending corrective measures.
TO BECOME A WORK AT HOME VINTAGE EXPERT, WE REQUIRE
- 25 years of full-time work experience
- 10 most current years of premium audit experience with Property & Casualty (P&C) or Life & Health insurance carrier or MGU in an auditor role
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE
- Retire from the office but not from work.
- Eliminate the office stress and the commute.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!