Insurance Agency Bookkeeper - REMOTE
Chicago, IL 60609 US
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE), we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. As we say – retire from the office but not from work. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff and our clients. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our retail broker or wholesale broker or MGA clients in Insurance Agency Bookkeeping positions. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the General Ledger including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Commission Payable.
- Prepare monthly management and producer commission payable reports.
- Prepare reconciliation of carrier commission statements. Resolve accounting discrepancies with insurance carriers and/or producers.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements.
- Responsible for maintaining the budget using both Excel & Agency Management system.
- Experience using an agency management system (EPIC & AMS360 highly desired).
TO BECOME A WORK AT HOME VINTAGE EXPERT, WE REQUIRE
- 25 years of full-time work experience
- 10 most current years of premium accounting experience
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE
- Retire from the office but not from work.
- Eliminate the office stress and the commute.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!