Insurance Operations - Business Analyst – REMOTE
Portland, OR 97229 US
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE), we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. As we say – retire from the office but not from work. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff and our clients. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our insurance carrier or MGA clients in Operations Business Analyst positions. Responsibilities may include:
- Liaise with various operational areas such as underwriting, accounting, compliance, audit, information technology, etc.
- Translate conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to technicians.
- Become proficient managing multi-state, multi-line accounts throughout the policy life cycle which could include rating/pricing, quoting, and issuing policies as well as handling related account activity.
- Participate and understand the development of operational KPI’s and service standards.
- Process transactions and follow varied workflows dependent upon line of business, company, state, specific rules, and regulations.
TO BECOME A WORK AT HOME VINTAGE EXPERT, WE REQUIRE
- 25 years of full-time work experience
- 10 recent years of insurance industry experience
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE
- Retire from the office but not from work.
- Eliminate the office stress and the commute.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!