Property & Casualty Claims Adjuster - Carrier or TPA - REMOTE
New York, NY 10025 US
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At WAHVE, we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. As we say – retire from the office but not from work. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff and our clients. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our insurance carrier or Third-Party Administrator (TPA) clients in Property & Casualty (P&C) Claims Adjuster positions. Responsibilities include:
- Handle General Liability, Property, Commercial Auto Liability and/or Physical Damage, Workers Compensation, Inland Marine, Management Liability, Liquor Liability, Homeowners, Personal Auto, or Umbrella claims. Knowledge of any/all these lines is acceptable.
- Set-up claim in claims management system.
- Properly document claims files.
- Review police reports, legal and medical bills, etc.
- Litigation and Subrogation experience highly desired.
- Set Reserves and draft Reservation of Rights letters – preferred.
- Handle expense, indemnity, and vendor payments.
- Conduct recorded statements from Insureds and Claimants.
- Adjusters license a plus.
TO BECOME A WORK-AT-HOME VINTAGE EXPERT, WE REQUIRE
- 25 years of full-time work experience
- 10 most current years of P&C claims adjusting experience with insurance carrier or TPA
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE VINTAGE EXPERT
- Retire from the office but not from work.
- Eliminate the office stress and the commute.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!