Underwriter or Underwriter Assistant – Personal Lines - REMOTE
Saint Paul, MN 55106 US
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE), we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. As we say – retire from the office but not from work. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff and our clients. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our Property & Casualty insurance carrier or MGA clients in Personal Lines Underwriter, Associate Underwriter or Assistant Underwriter positions. Responsibilities include:
- Solicit and evaluate insurance applications to approve or decline risks based on company guidelines.
- Conduct accurate and thorough risk selection with proper classification of insureds.
- Obtain critical underwriting information to properly evaluate and price new and renewal risks and amendments.
- Underwrite and produce a profitable personal lines book of business.
- Manage a portfolio of renewal business with focus on retention and profitability.
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with producers and insureds.
- Maintain accurate file documentation in accordance with company guidelines.
- Experience in both standard and non-standard coverage is a plus.
TO BECOME A WORK AT HOME VINTAGE EXPERT, WE REQUIRE
- 25 years of full-time work experience
- 10 most recent years of Personal Lines Property & Casualty insurance industry experience
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE
- Retire from the office but not from work.
- Eliminate the office stress and the commute.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!